Feed your plants exactly what they need, precisely when they need it with an Agri-Injection fertigation system.
Our fertigation systems provide precise and complete application of liquid fertilizers through irrigation systems, allowing you to feed your crop throughout the growing season.
When you buy a fertilizer injection system from Agri-Inject, you’re getting a lot more than “a pump on a piece of plywood.” As the world leader in fluid application technology and equipment, we’ve gone to extremes to make sure every system we produce is complete in every detail. From our pumps to Mister Mist’r valves, our fertilizer injection systems are designed and engineered to provide reliable performance and maximum results in any operation.
We provide you with the complete package. Everything you need to get up and running quickly and easily, including our patented Mister Mist’r injection check valve (U.S. Patent No. 6,230,982), discharge hose, filter, pump oil, callibration instructions and gloves. Plus it’s backed by our experience and expertise to help you enjoy the cost-saving, yield-enhancing benefits all Agri-Inject systems offer.
- Draw fertilizer from a bulk tank and inject uniformly into irrigation stream
- Easily adjustable without shutting down the system
- Precise metering and pumping accuracy with the simple twist of a knob
- Duplex configuration available with independent control of two pumping heads from a single system
- Acid compatibility
- A/P Series: 5.6, 11, 18 and 30. 18/18 and 30/30 available on duplex.
- D Series: 25 and 50
- G Series: 55, 110, 150 and 310
- MRoy B: 57 and 85 simplex; and 57/57 and 85/85 duplex
- MaxRoy: 190 and 227